About Meal Costs
Meal recipients of Meals on Wheels incur no obligatory charges but are informed of the cost of the meals and are asked to agree to a reasonable and regular voluntary contribution as their income allows.
In addition to the contributions of the meal recipients, Meals on Wheels Lewes-Rehoboth is funded by various sources
- Federal Government
- State of Delaware
- Sussex County Council
- Grant in Aid
- Meals on Wheels Delaware
- United Way of Delaware
- Our Annual Golf Tournament
- Local churches & civic groups
- Annual mail appeal to private citizens
- Contributions by its own volunteers
- Occasional foundation grants to fund office equipment, etc.
If you or a loved one are receiving meals and would like to contribute toward their cost, please click here to learn how.